Powder Coated Finish in Gloss Black, Gloss Silver or Satin ST Bronze
Powder Coated Finish in Gloss Black, Gloss Silver or Satin ST Bronze for your Road Glide Vent Screens or Low Rider ST Vent Screens
- Side SPLITSCREENS install flanking the headlamps allowing for a BOLD (conspicuous) or subtle (inconspicuous) style;
- Center SPLITSCREEN installs midway within the air duct assembly providing you with “discreet” protection!
Which Powder Coated Finish? Subtle Black, BOLD SILVER or Satin ST Bronze
Regardless of finish, our Triple SPLITSCREENS perform equally well and so your choice might simply come down to a preference for a BOLD, subtle or ST “look”:
- BOLD: for those who appreciate the dazzling contrast of chrome. The “soft chrome” appearance of our Gloss Silver finish is created by a clear Powder Coating over the polished aluminum screen;
Subtle: most buyers prefer our Gloss Black finish; possibly because they appear almost invisible, blending in with the dark vent opening. Triple SPLITSCREENS protect the Rider equally well in either powder coated finish.
- ST Bronze: Our new Powdercoat Satin ST Bronze finish for the Road Glide and Low Rider ST. The Harley-Davidson ST (Sport Touring) series of motorcycles are distinguished by their bronze wheels and trim. As the ST Bronze wheel finish is a bit too dark for the more delicate honeycomb screen pattern, we chose the more subtle Highland Bronze powder coating which nicely complements the darker wheel finish. We call it “Satin ST Bronze”.
- Q: May I order SPLITSCREENS powder-coated in a custom color to match my bike?
- A: That’s not feasible as color matching is “an art” requiring physical presence. The Buyer would be better served bringing his SPLITSCREENS and bike to his local powder-coater for a precise color match. Your powder-coater will prep and spray over our clear or black coating
Visit Customer REVIEWS to confirm you can’t go wrong with any color choice (mVS Badge optional)!
A message from the President of Elegant Solutions Inc. dba Motorcycle Vent Screens: My very first “Touring Bike” was a Batwing FLHTK Ultra Limited and I loved riding it. However the Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® became my favorite touring motorcycle the first time I rode one! The “Shark Nose” frame-mounted fairing offers both high speed stability cutting through the air at touring speeds as well as low speed maneuverability with the handlebars “free” of the weight of the fairing. My BSR (back seat rider) wife is extraordinarily comfortable riding with me and considers this bike to be a “limo on 2 wheels”!
Elegant Solutions Inc. dba Motorcycle Vent Screens is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson®. Terms such as: Harley-Davidson®, Road Glide® and Harley® are trademarks of the Harley-Davidson® Motor Company. They are only used here for descriptive, informational purposes and displayed either with the ® designation or in CAP’s (an alternate method of displaying the “®” designation). The 3-screen complete solution described herein is termed “Triple SPLITSCREENS”. “SPLITSCREEN(S)” and “Triple SPLITSCREENS” are terms coined by Elegant Solutions Inc.