Center SPLITSCREEN Support Store for REPLACEMENT Parts
We stand behind what we are able to control, i.e. delivering a high-quality product free of defects to our DIY customers. As we are absolutely confident our faithfully followed video/written instruction-sets result in successful installations; any installation failures must logically be attributed to the installer. That failures are rarely an issue is confirmed by the high praise for our video instructions as per many Customer REVIEWS advising how easy the installation was! That being said; occasionally “stuff happens” and replacements and/or repairs are required*:
Mini Binder-Clip Issues are usually because:
- the clip is not installed at all; would be an obvious issue as the center vent closure flap would become inoperative. Some customers had others perform the installation and for various reasons the installation instructions were not followed correctly;
- the clip is installed incorrectly, vibrated loose and fell off. Usually because the clip’s rear (vertical) wire-handle was removed. The positioning of the vertical wire-handle is such that as the ADA is reinstalled onto the fairing, it “bottoms-out” between the cooling fins of the Infotainment Radio making it impossible for the clip to vibrate loose.
Stabilizer Pad Issues are usually because:
- the pad is not installed at all; could be problematic at high interstate speeds as air pressure pushed the curved top of the screen back. Some customers had others perform the installation and for various reasons the installation instructions were not followed correctly;
- the pad is installed incorrectly, usually because of compromised adhesion (which can be caused by the vent application area being inadequately cleaned or with difficulties removing the protective film damaging the Pad’s adhesive strength).
CLICK Product Choice to view Purchase Options
* The Road Glide’s smooth funnel-shaped center vent requires a unique attachment method to keep our Center SPLITSCREEN reliably in place. The Mini Binder-Clip secures the (straight) bottom of the screen and the neoprene rubber Stabilizer Pad keeps high-speed air pressure from displacing the curved top of the screen. There are precise installation instructions for each and if either item is not installed correctly, the Center SPLITSCREEN can be damaged or lost. We don’t want unhappy customers; if we are at fault for an issue, we’ll take responsibility and “make it right”. Otherwise, installer to choose the appropriate solution above.
A message from the President of Elegant Solutions Inc. dba Motorcycle Vent Screens: My very first “Touring Bike” was a Batwing FLHTK Ultra Limited and I loved riding it. However the Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® became my favorite touring motorcycle the first time I rode one! The “Shark Nose” frame-mounted fairing offers both high speed stability cutting through the air at touring speeds as well as low speed maneuverability with the handlebars “free” of the weight of the fairing. My BSR (back seat rider) wife is extraordinarily comfortable riding with me and considers this bike to be a “limo on 2 wheels”!
Elegant Solutions Inc. dba Motorcycle Vent Screens is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson®. Terms such as: Harley-Davidson®, Road Glide® and Harley® are trademarks of the Harley-Davidson® Motor Company. They are only used here for descriptive, informational purposes and displayed either with the ® designation or in CAP’s (an alternate method of displaying the “®” designation). The 3-screen complete solution described herein is termed “Triple SPLITSCREENS”. “SPLITSCREEN(S)” and “Triple SPLITSCREENS” are terms coined by Elegant Solutions Inc.